Feel empowered with this handmade from recycled leather bracelet by women in South Africa. Double wrap bracelet with snap closure featuring your choice of powerful quote. Softens overtime for a beautiful patina look Total length is 38cm; fits wrist size up to 18cm
This recycled leather bracelet is made by shredding and compressing scraps of leather into smooth, sturdy material. Women artisans transform recycled leather into bracelets by cutting and screen-printing the material into double-wrap bracelets with inspiring messages. The Quotable Bracelet features 6 different quotes
• ILLUMINATE THE WORLD: A reminder to follow your passions from the Oprah quote, "Know what sparks the light in you so that you, in your own way, can illuminate the world."
• NO NEED TO WAIT: A reminder that the time to act is now from the Anne Frank quote, "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world."
• FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT: From Hillary Rodham Clinton’s concession speech: “Never stop believing that fighting for what’s right is worth it.” No matter what your politics, this quote is a great reminder to carry with you each day as you fight for what's right!
• SHE BELIEVED: “She Believed She Could So She Did” #girlboss quote is the perfect quote wrap bracelet to wear everyday. Whenever you need some inspiration this perfect quote is easily accessible on your bracelet, so you are prepared to have an impactful day.
• SHE PERSISTED: "She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted." “Millions of women have taken up ‘Nevertheless She Persisted’ as their rallying cry because they know that together, we can make change. We know because we are doing it.” Elizabeth Warren This bracelet represents the courage and contributions of women everywhere who are breaking down barriers, raising their voices, and fighting for what they believe in.
• STILL I RISE: A reminder of your ability to overcome from the famous Maya Angelou, “Just like moons and like suns, With the certainty of tides, Just like hopes springing high, Still I’ll rise."