TERMS + CONDITIONS
At OOAK, we respect your privacy, and we are committed to safeguard information you have entrusted to us. We place a high value in upholding high standards when it comes to protecting the privacy of our community members. Your preferences as to use of your information are our priority; we take seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information.
At OOAK, we use secure technologies and follow industry-standard privacy practices.
OOAK does not share customer information (including e-mail addresses) for purposes not directly associated with OOAK's business operations. We may disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of OOAK or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
At OOAK, we collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, contact us via email or call us on the phone.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
In addition to the contact and payment information described above, we automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
- Login: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our sites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
At OOAK, we use the information which we gather from you to provide and improve our services, and to communicate with you, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online shopping experience;
- Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
OOAK is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.