The solution to change is not one-size-fits-all.
We believe the best way we can help is to create multiple avenues of impact.
Big Picture Project is a source to connect those in need with professional photography and resources. We have worked with many communities and organizations across the globe to create empowerment through photographs.
We believe the most powerful source of impact, and the road to empowerment at the highest level comes from the economic security of work. We provide fair trade products that provide artisans across the globe with dignified job opportunities. Beyond the standard of carrying the certified fair trade label, we consider that the products we offer are made with the following priorities:
• Ethical working conditions
• Fair wages
• Locally sourced, quality materials
• Created in a supportive, family atmosphere with a holistic approach that provides more than just a paycheck
• Preserve tradition and honor heritage
• Provide an opportunity for every artisan to pursue their dreams
We provide artisans with the opportunity to showcase their craftsmanship and sell meaningful pieces that tell the stories of their heritage to you. Which means that you not only get unique hand-made goods that create positive impact, but you get to enjoy products that truly tell the story of the person who created it.